Strategy and Consultation
We love helping you to grow your business. And with 4 marketing experts on our team and a huge variety of clients between us there’s not much we haven’t experienced and learnt how to fix.
We will look in detail at the way your business and marketing plan currently works, and analyse the gaps where you can make improvements to help your business get the most out of social and grow.
We will look at all your existing data and results to create a strategy which you can follow to bring in the leads and create the trust which will lead to sales.
Your strategy will be adaptable because there’s a sure thing in the world of social media – change happens. From one week to the next, rules and algorithms change, affecting the reach of your posts. We will take into account your objectives and provide a manageable strategy for you and your colleagues at the most efficient cost.
The strategy document will take into account your current and future marketing objectives considering the following:
- Your target audience
- Your brand tone of voice
- The social media channels best for your brand and audience
- Your products and services
- Your business goals and objectives
- Your current overall marketing plan
- Your competitors
- Your ‘why’
Your social media channels are your chance to build a relationship with your customers, and to make them know, like and trust you. How they interact with you online might make the difference to them choosing YOUR new sofa when they need one two years down the line, so as well as measurable benefits, leads and sales you should also be thinking about the power of brand awareness.
While you should be considering using social media advertising (and should certainly have a budget for Facebook Advertising if you have a Facebook business page), Facebook Ad Manager takes into account the organic performance of your business page when choosing placement for your ads, so management of your page shouldn’t be neglected.
Social Media Strategy Document
We will discuss details needed for the strategy over Skype to enable our expert team to create an informed, bespoke strategy report for your business.
From £1997 plus VAT
Advanced Social Media Strategy Document
Social Media Strategy Document with one month’s content created and posted to your social media channels.
This will show you the kind of content you will need to be posting on your social media channels, and some successful engagement techniques, before you go it alone.
From £2700 plus VAT
Power Hour with a member of the Go With The Pro team
Not having much success with social media?
Got a particular problem you need help with?
With a Power Hour we can:
- Evaluate your current social media campaigns, identifying areas where you can improve
- Work together on your social media strategy, concentrating on your objectives, target audience and availability of content
- Look into any problems you are having on your social media channels and try to provide a solution.
- Introduce you to Facebook Ads or help you with any targeting or performance difficulties you might be having with existing or past campaigns.
- Evaluate website problems you may be having or advise on design or website building issues you are having.
We will spend time before the Power Hour looking at your channels and your competitors, or your website.
Depending on location this may be able to be done in person, but usually they are done remotely over Skype or Zoom, and calls can be recorded for you to refer back to them at a later date.
We only do a few of these per month, so spaces are limited.
£130 plus VAT
Advertising is essential to be successful on Facebook now. The changes in the algorithm over the last couple of years have made it a Pay to Play platform, and businesses need to allocate a monthly budget to see good results.
Facebook advertising is the most cost effective way to target your ideal audience, but you need to know what you’re doing.
Facebook has unique and very detailed targeting choices, plus some great ways of retargeting people who have already interacted with you and are thus more likely to become customers. The Facebook Ad algorithm can identify people who are most likely to fulfil your objectives if you have chosen your targeting correctly.
We have trained Facebook Ad experts on our team who can identify the correct objectives and targeting, no matter what your business.
Prices start from £500 plus VAT per month management fee, plus minimum £300 plus VAT per month advertising budget. An initial set up fee will be charged.
We will build a bespoke package for you depending on budget, audience and market niche.
Facebook Advertising Training also available.
Social Media Management
Our social media channel management includes:
- In person or virtual meeting with you to understand the brand, target audience, tone of voice and messaging.
- Two week period of social listening, competitor monitoring and industry research so that we post in your brand tone of voice from the start.
- Content planning and posting, subject to your initial approval.
- Identification of key influencers.
- Engagement with your audience which is the most important factor in the success of your social media channels. 15 minute weekly call to check in
- Monthly report looking at analytics and advising what’s working and what’s not.
Other agencies will offer cheaper channel management than us, but check to make sure optimum posting and significant engagement is included.
Just liking a few posts is very definitely not enough. We are social media pros and in cases like this it’s definitely better to #GoWithThePro!
One Social Media Channel
- All of the above for one channel from the following:
Two Social Media Channels
- All of the above for two channels from the following:
Three Social Media Channels
- All of the above for three channels from the following: